SuboxoneMom

If you have never heard of Suboxone, chances are you don't belong here.........

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Hugs To You..........




You guys (girls only, really) are just the best! Your comments, emails and worrying gave me the warm fuzzies all over! Thank you sooooo much! I feel loved, if only cyber-ly!

I have been doing so well, it’s scary…… Meds must have kicked in somewhat I guess, cuz I did a whole lot of stuff I have been avoiding. I have only scraped the surface of course, but its progress, right? I still had a hard time getting motivated, and became paralyzed upon trying to complete certain tasks…..but I still succeeded somewhat in completing some!

By being so busy and returning to work from lay-off, I was extremely exhausted. Funny thing is I had no desire to nap when I got home from work. Just felt blah, and lazy. But I trudged onward and did a few things around my house too! Okay, so the laundry hasn’t been touched since November! Gimme some slack, will ya? Tim has been a Godsend and the perfect laundry mistress. He just does the necessities, but it has helped me a great deal.

Don’t get me wrong, I attempted to do it several times over the past 3 days, But every time I started to walk into the laundry room my heart would begin beating really fast and the walls started to close in. I hate when that happens……..

I have no kids this weekend, so I even worked today for some OT. Now I’m waiting for my girlfriend to come over. We’re just gonna hang and have some good ‘ole fashioned girl talk.

In AA they talk about walking into the woods for miles and miles. Just like drinking for years and years. Just because you have decided to quit drinking (coming out of the woods) doesn’t mean you’ll be out of the woods right away. It took you miles (years) to get where you are, so it will take time to get back out of those woods. The point is that I have decided to TURN AROUND and leave the woods. It will take time, I know. But I am praying that I have turned around and started heading out of that fucking forest! One step at a time I guess. God I hate to excersise!

And by the way, because of all the blogs I have read (most listed right over there)-------->
I realized something truly amazing this past month. I have never been alone in my struggles. I just didn’t know you were out there! Seriously, I really never “shared” with anyone my fears and anxieties because when I tried to, people could never identify with those feelings. They just looked at me like I was nuts. And maybe I am, but if so, that’s okay too. Because I know that I have plenty of company. An entire tree full of nuts, if you will…..LOL!

Side Note: In the beginning of this post I said guys (meaning girls) which is really saying that it is only women that respond to me. What words can I post to assure some male readers? Oh! Wait …… I know! Sex, pussy, suck, fuck, lesbian, twosome, threesome, foursome…… kidding. Don’t need any male company. I live with an entire house FULL of men! I need you ladies, really I do!

((((Hugs to every one of you!))))

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At January 6, 2008 at 12:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SO glad to hear that the meds are working! YES YES YES! Did I mention WAHOOOOOOOOOO!

 
At January 7, 2008 at 9:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to ask you but I can somewhat tell from your progress that the meds don't work in the first 4-5 days (so it seems) but when they DO kick in it's a BIG DIFFERENCE from anything you've been on before isn't it?

It's not the answer for everyone and success on this med comes in stages - you will still have some demons to overcome but the drug will help you WANT to try and best them.

It's a long road ahead, but you're well on your way. Hang in there and stop by some time. ;)

 
At January 9, 2008 at 2:59 PM , Blogger annabkrr said...

HUGS backatcha!!

I'm glad you are feeling better, too!

I wish I had a freakin' laundry room. Our washer and dryer is in the kitchen where I have to look at the shit piling up!!!

 
At January 18, 2008 at 1:29 PM , Blogger erinsav said...

Hi Suboxonemom
I don't think I've ever introduced myself before but this is Erin from WhatWinnersDo.com

I've been trying to get the word out there about a Suboxone Support site that I have just started called The Suboxone Help Spot http://www.suboxone-doctor.com

I know that you have a lot of experience with Suboxone and would be able to offer up some great advice for those just starting out. I would really appreciate it if you could maybe check the site out and possibly throw your two cents in here and there. If not, no worries.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home