SuboxoneMom

If you have never heard of Suboxone, chances are you don't belong here.........

Friday, January 11, 2008

Just Like A Yo-Yo



I'm kinda feelin' like a yo-yo......up and down, up and down, up and down......

Not so much my emotions, but rather my energy levels are all over the place. Does anyone else ever get that from meds? One minute I'm ready to conquer the world and the next minute I'm trying like hell to keep my eyelids open as I'm driving home from work. Last night I fell asleep at 7pm and didn't really awake until 7am this morning. Oh, I did wake long enough to remember that I had a nine-year-old upstairs just praying I would forget he needed to go to sleep. Thank God I startled up at 9pm and pried his fingers off the Wii controller long enough to brush his teeth and tuck him into bed. But to be honest, he could have bolted up, turned on the Wii and invited his classmates over after I returned to my bedroom. That's how hard I fell back into bed.

I'm hoping it is just my body getting used to the meds. Cuz one thing I do NOT need is another defective part to my already fucked up self. I'm kinda scared, kinda edgy and praying like hell that I'm going to be okay......whaddaya think?

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At January 12, 2008 at 11:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

IMO it's called overdoing it when you feel good. You wore yourself out. No meds, no weird thing going on in your brain, just plain ol not listening to your body (that is my #1 problem, so when I see it, I recognize it.). Hang in there. (HUGS)

 
At January 13, 2008 at 7:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Starting a new antidepressant makes me really sleepy like that. I think you'll be a lot better in a week or so.

Hang in there!

 
At January 15, 2008 at 8:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel up & down all the time, and I've been off meds for quite a long time, too! But Bottlecappie is right and hopefully you'll feel better soon. Thanks for the honesty!

 
At January 17, 2008 at 12:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been Tagged!!!

Check out my blog for the details.

 
At January 19, 2008 at 5:41 PM , Blogger My Daughter's Addiction said...

After reading your blog...I think you're stonger than you realize. With everything that's going on in your life you still have time to reach out to help someone else proves that. You will never know how much your comments meant to me...I actually cried...especially when you said "And our biggest feeling when first getting on that road to recovery is complete fear. After using for so long, or using so much, we are afraid of what we are....and especially what we were and what we will become if we choose to remain clean......" It was so profound. Just knowing what my daughter is going through and how she's feeling is very helpful. If I were your Mom I would tell you that I was very proud of you for where you've been, where you're going....and more importantly who you are. Thank you so much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home