SuboxoneMom

If you have never heard of Suboxone, chances are you don't belong here.........

Sunday, May 4, 2008

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Finally!!! I’m up and running again!

Did ya miss me? Yeah, I know……. You never knew I was gone. But that’s okay! Because I knew I was gone. I missed journaling this intense, crazy and dysfunctional life of mine, one day at a time. I truly feel as though I get something out of this blogging thing. I get to go back over my day, beat myself up for all I didn’t do, and pat myself on the back for all the positive things I may have accomplished.

Okay, so I may fall mostly to the “beating myself up” side. But I have hope. And that’s all I need today. Just a glimmer of sunshine, peeking thru those dreary days when this fucking depression gets the best of me.

I have to say, though….. I’ve been doing much better. When I do remember to take my meds that is. I don’t know what my problem is with remembering to take them. And when I forget, I forget for DAYS at a time. WTF?

And thank GOD I never was so scatterbrained when I was on birth control pills from the age of 25-35. I would have been pregnant at least once a year, every year if I had to rely on the memory I have today. Geesh!

In my time away from the blogging world, I have managed to put at least three “GOOD” days together at a time. A huge accomplishment for me these days. So now I’m striving for four “GOOD” days.

Starting tomorrow, May4th, (oops, today cuz it’s after midnight here!) I am starting a new regimen of healthy living. No, I’m not giving up the cigs and Red Bull. The cigs have not been too much of a problem anyway. Without my computer for the past 2 months, I’m smoking about 4 cigarettes a day. Compared to a pack a night just sitting here, surfing the web and playing Alchemy for hours at a time.

I am going to start eating healthy, salads and veggies. I have read in a lot of blogs where women have turned to exercise to release their stress or alleviate their symptoms of depression, so I thought I’d give it a try. Baby steps of course. One stroll around my block and I’ll probably drop dead of heart failure! But hey, it’s a start right?

So that’s it for me tonite anyway. I’m hoping to get my man in the mood for a little hanky-panky! I owe him BIG time for the bitch I have been this past week. Hey! I never said I had 3 “GOOD” days in a row this past week, did I? This week was actually a really bad one for us as a couple.

So excuse me while I go do some makin’ up with my baby. If you find a post very soon after this one ends, you’ll know my sexual heat and hot propositions didn’t woo him back into my arms. Or back into any other part of my anatomy! LOL!

Wish me luck ladies……

1 Comments:

At May 4, 2008 at 5:15 PM , Blogger Darla said...

Glad to see you are back. I've missed you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home