SuboxoneMom

If you have never heard of Suboxone, chances are you don't belong here.........

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

If your still reading this....?

Over the past months, since beginning this bloggy-thingy, I have received several emails from people struggling with addiction and questions regarding Suboxone. I am thrilled to death to be contacted. Not because it makes me feel special, but because I feel that I can actually help someone. Not exactly the type of experience one would put down on a job resume, but experience just the same. Okay, not something most would be proud of, but to be honest, I am proud of my progress regarding the oxy addiction. By progress I mean the fact that I am oxy and Suboxone free today. And do you want to know why?

Because there was someone who was there for me, to answer all my questions. Just a stranger at the time. Willing to listen to my fears and frustrations.

So to those who have emailed me, please know that you are NOT BOTHERING ME. I am honored by your questions, really.

However, please email me again at least once after I respond. Because if you don't contact me again, I have no idea if your okay, or if my words have helped you.

And I don't want to email you again because I do not want to scare you away. Or even worse, turn you off to Suboxone.

Because Suboxone saved my life. Truly saved my life.

That's all folks!

Hugs,
SubMom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home